7.02.2013

It's July!

Yesterday started the beginning of the second program! Since I was in Intensive French and now I'm in Art and French language, I had to go to another orientation meeting. I stayed for an extra part that I didn't need to be at so I could meet some new people. And I met 4 girls who are really nice and we hug out after the meeting and even have plans to go to dinner today! I am really excited about this month. 

On Sunday I had no plans except to stalk the Haute Couture Fashion Week shows that are going, so I drifter from Notre Dame to Shakespeare and Company, which is a really cool and famous bookstore. I bought The Great Gatsby since I haven't read it yet and it has the official Sakespeare and Company stamp on the inside. I felt like I was in olden times in an ancient library. 

I saw another protreat with Egyptian flags and people yelling and I was kinda scared. When I was wondering around, I saw another protest but it was a silent one. I think they were French just staring at a building that had a French title with justice in it and the people all had little potted plants by their feet. I was confused. 

I have my first photography assignment due tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment