6.17.2013

A Day Under my Umbrella




I'm starting to feel a lot better. Physically and also not being so lonely and homesick. I walked around again today with no purpose. Ate a sandwich and ice cream. A thunderstorm woke me up this morning, but by the time I got ready it was nice out and kinda hot. I walked down the Lock Bridge of Love and saw that someone carved in a KD into the rail! There were little kids walking around trying to get people to sign papers they were holding to distract them while they steal from pockets and purses. They went up to a small group of American ladies and almost unzipped one of their purses. I went up to the ladies after they got the kids to leave and told them that people doing that are every where and you just have to tell them to go away because they are trying to steal from you. 

 I have gone out and come back 3 different times today and the second time I wandered and went shopping, it started to pour. And I loved it! There was a cute guy at the fruit stand and I bought some raspberries. But he's not why I bought them.. I was there to buy fruit to begin with :) It is fun to just be here. 
"Look at the sky..."  

I love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment